STEMM MIT CSAIL AI in Healthcare Summit
#AIHS2020 was a great success! Thanks to all the experts in attendance for your valuable contributions.
For those who couldn’t attend real-time streaming, you can still gain the full access to the recorded talks and panel discussions as well as ongoing networking with the expert attendees via the Online Platform now.
Don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy talks and networking with peers from MIT, Oxford, Cambridge, and all great research institutions at the Summit!
MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL) and STEMM Global Scientific Community gathered recognised experts in AI and ML from all over the world at a virtual summit dedicated to AI in Healthcare on October 1-2, 2020.
AI-powered Current and Future Healthcare System
The STEMM MIT CSAIL Summit is a highly curated program featuring powerful talks and panel discussions by business and academia experts in AI, focused on the ways how AI helps address the biggest challenges in the current and future healthcare system.
Points of discussion includes AI and ML-enabled robotics, diagnostics & treatments, data gathering & management, ethics, pharmaceuticals, and clinical research developments.
– Daniela Rus, Director of MIT Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Lab
– Saila Rinne, Head of Sector – EU Policies, eHealth, European Commission
– Kathleen Kennedy, MIT Sloan
– Benjamin Meder, Deputy Medical Director, Institut für Cardiomyopathien Heidelberg
– Oriol Vinyals, Principal Scientist at Google DeepMind
– Una-May O’Reilly, Leader of ALFA Group at MIT Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Lab
– David Barber, Director of the UCL Center for Artificial Intelligence
– Giorgio Metta, Scientific Director of the Italian Institute of Technology
– Mihaela Van der Schaar, Director of Cambridge Centre for AI in Medicine, Cambridge University
– Andreas Maier, Head of the Pattern Recognition Lab, FAU
– Marie-Francine Moens, Director of the Language Intelligence and Information Retrieval Lab, KU Leuven
– Julia Schnabel, Director of EPSRC CDT in Smart Medical Imaging, King’s College London
– Yann de Cambourg, Synodis
– Christine Lemke, Evidation Health
– David Sontag, MIT Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Lab
– Andy Vidan, Composable Analytics
– Raymond Moh, BioMind
– Aditya Khosla, PathAI
– Amar Gupta, MIT Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Lab
– Ramesh Raskar, MIT Media Lab
– Lana Feng, Huma.AI
– Frédéric Dayan, ExactCure
Live Networking Experience
STEMM MIT CSAIL AI in Healthcare Summit provides a unique virtual platform offering a true “classic on-site conference” experience: attendees can actively interact with speakers and other participants, exchanging knowledge on the latest AI breakthroughs in Healthcare, as well as generate new topics for discussions and host individual and group meetings.
Day 1 - AI today
- Prof. Daniela Rus MIT CSAIL, Director
- AI's Impact Today
- Prof. Daniela Rus MIT CSAIL,Director;
Raymond Moh BioMind, CEO and Founder; Kathleen Kennedy MIT Sloan; Elke Rundensteiner WPI Anne Quaadgras Director, MIT Sloan Health Systems Initiative